Yoga Anatomy & Physiology | ON DEMAND
Melanie Cooper | Price: £195 | 3 months access | 10 hrs
This fascinating ON DEMAND course gives essential insight into the amazing piece of engineering that is the human body.
The course is divided into six “Chapters” and is in an on demand format plus short quizzes, all of which allow you to learn and easily assimilated the material.
The course includes
- 10 hours of On Demand content divided into bite sized easily absorbed chunks
- mini online quizzes to ensure that you have fully understood the content
The course “chapters” cover the following topics
- Introduction and general overview
- Anatomy of Breath & Bandhas
- Anatomy of the Hips, Knees, Ankles
- Anatomy of the Shoulders, Elbows, Wrists
- Anatomy of Forward Bends
- Anatomy of Twists & Backbends
- Flow classes to “feel” the anatomy teachings in the body
Melanie Cooper (E-RYT 500)
Melanie has been teaching yoga since 1997. Her love of yoga comes through strongly in her teaching and she has taught anatomy on a number of teacher trainings regularly teaching with world famous anatomy teacher Stu Girling. Melanie is a genuine and down to earth teacher who brings a vast breadth of knowledge to her trainings.
Melanie divides her time between the UK and Goa running teacher trainings and retreats in UK, Sweden, Crete and India. She is the author of ‘Teaching Yoga Adjusting Asana’. Read Melanie’s full biography here.
The course has the following modules scheduled:
On Demand Course
Available for you to access for 3 months from purchase.