Business of Yoga | Bundle | ON DEMAND
10 January 2022 | available for 6 months
The yoga world is evolving and it’s more important than ever for yoga teachers to confidently market themselves and communicate with students online. This training will cover 4 modules:
Module 1 : Online Marketing
Module 2: Website, SEO and Email marketing
Module 3: Social Media
Module 4: Paid Advertising Campaigns
This course will provide students with a deeper understanding of key marketing channels, strategies and tactics that can support their progression as a yoga teacher.
This training will also cover all relevant marketing channels that yoga teachers need to have a strong online presence, a deeper understanding of how a website can benefit your teaching career, and easy ways to get set up. You will understand how a website helps the right people find you.
You’ll learn how to grow your following in an ethical and authentic way, build trust and engagement and give your audience an easy way to connect with you.
Used in the right way, advertising is a powerful way for yoga teachers to be visible to their target audience and let people know who you are – and what you do. By understanding the journey someone takes from when they first discover you online – to when they join your class, you will confidently create engaging and highly targeted adverts that reach the right people who’ll benefit from your offerings.
This course is also available to book as individual modules:
The aim of this course is to give clarity and understanding of the online world, how having a website can strengthen your online visibility and how yoga teachers can positively market themselves and their offerings.
Marketing your classes and getting your message out there is an important part of building your teaching career.
By having a strong online presence you will make your offerings more visible to those who could benefit and get your message out there.
You will understand how to create a website and what content represents your personal story and message. You will learn how Google decides to show your website in search results so you can be easily found by your ideal client, the workshop will demystify SEO (search engine optimisation).
Have a deeper understanding of the social media channels available, so you can select the platforms that you will enjoy using. You will also practically understand how to set up an advert, what content to create and how to find your voice on social media, create authentic content and how to program an advert to reach your target audience.
From this training you will learn:
- The ‘why’ behind marketing
- How to have consistent brand across all your channels
- Who is your target audience and how to reach them
- A clear understanding of the marketing channels available such as Social Media, Websites, Video, Email, SEO, Paid advertising and Blogging
- What content you should include and why
- Email capture and email marketing
- Basics of SEO
- Optimising content to show in Google search results
- The key components to include in your website
- How to track and measure results using Google Analytics
- A broad understanding of a variety of social media channels
- Finding your voice on social media
- Creating authentic content and conversations
- How to use Facebook groups and events
- Understanding hashtags, tagging, stories and reels on Instagram
- Free ways to grow and engage your social media community
- Broad understanding of social media advertising
- Understanding a marketing funnel
- How to target your ideal client
- How to use Facebook and Instagram adverts
- How to create a campaign
- Choosing the right advertising objective
- How to track and measure results
Lynda Phoenix is a marketing consultant who has worked extensively in the self-development, yoga and wellness industry. She has worked for the largest wellness event in the UK ‘The Wellbeing Festival and has consulted for a variety of Hay House authors and leading Yoga teachers and studios.
She has taught digital marketing at a variety of Yoga based educators including Yogacampus and the Shala School of Yoga as well as The Life Centre. Having worked for over 20 years in the digital space, Lynda has managed a range of digital campaigns including communications for Samsung, pioneering the UK’s first download store, to running a variety of startups businesses
She now dedicates her time to freelancing and teaching in the yoga and wellness industry.
The On Demand Pre-recorded Material for this course are available for you to access for 6 months