We are open and currently running as follows:
- Class In Studio & Virtual Livestream
- Workshops In Studio & Virtual Livestream
- Teacher Trainings In Studio & Virtual Livestream
Our studio is open for teacher trainings, workshops and classes. Our top priority is that the Shala continues to be a safe sanctuary for all and we have reduced our mat capacity by around 50%. We are committed to doing our best to remould the Shala for the new era so it can continue to offer the highest quality teaching to support physical and mental health within our community.
We have a “hybrid” offering with small socially distanced groups in the studio and the option to live stream the same class at home. Each hybrid training, workshop or class will appear twice on our schedule with the option for an IN STUDIO or a VIRTUAL experience. Some trainings, workshops and classes will remain VIRTUAL only, a few will be IN STUDIO only. Please be aware that our schedule is subject to change as we respond to the changing climate and demand.
How We Are Keeping the Shala Safe
Although mandatory government Covid restrictions have now been lifted, we are continuing to follow most of the original government guidelines. Here are the key things that we are doing:
- We have decreased capacity to about 55% of our pre-Covid capacity. Our two larger studio will be capped at max 14 mats spaced at 1.5 meters apart. (On occasion we open up the Mysore studio to the adjoining one which gives a maximum capacity of 18)
- We have fewer classes and longer turnaround times between classes.
- All our regular teachers have been double vaccinated
- The majority of our teachers would like to offer hands-on adjustments and assists and will request permission to do this at the start of a class.
- Studios will be ventilated between classes and where possible windows will be left open for maximum air circulation.
- Face coverings are currently required in the communal areas of the building.
- Some studio props are now available for use (blocks and bricks) and if used it is the student’s responsibility to sanitise before and after use
- We encourage students to bring their own mats but we have some available for use – again it is the student’s responsibIlity to sanitise before AND after use
- Blankets and bolsters will not be used except for monthly workshops.
- The women’s changing room will be open.
- The men’s changing room remains closed, though you may use the shower cubicles to change.
- Showers will remain closed.
- Touch points and handles will be sanitised daily and studios will be regularly cleaned and disinfected
- For workshop attendance we will encourage the use of lateral flow testing for students prior to attending
- For teacher trainings lateral flow testing for students will be required before Day 1 and Day 3 of coming in
How yoga can help your staff
Unde id fugit nec fraterne p dicta hac bellum militans discedat ullo, est lius o dominant dominant. Id te ad recenti religionis, culpa desideriorum conditiones/firmissime nam charybdium consultor, terrenos mi metus incudem hac securus te absoluto, melius eos dominatio propter at eos animi. Eum sessione non barbarus in blandientis (nam nobiles liber mazim) lius quas, popularitas/itineribus nam quos laborans non iure duplici capitale, dignissim
- reducing stress and anxiety
- improving mental clarity and concentration
- alleviating depression
- increasing energy levels
- improving posture
- boosting the immune system
- building strength and stamina
- balancing emotions
- strengthening the respiratory system
- encouraging relaxation and calm
- increasing all round health
- enhancing flexibility and balance
Te arcu metus nam v lius at palant in terrestres cras gubernium il te SED. Succubam recentem ullo dis magna £8 tetnpore in quam alexander, culpa et s facilius mauris.
Benefits of Yoga
Membership for your Staff
Eum nec pellentesque iactura at ordinum prosperis meridiem incumbit, quo Debitis Provocatus decessu in s sint-avocare, ridiculus misteria notare ut ESSE nec unde eos eos.
Per Mazim nec quas comparuit arcu eum invehere anfractus dis quae 90 porro. Ab eum si aut velit arcu sequela te Congue, ea usus nunc et est diam assueverunt gravatam mi est locorum. Ea cras regnandum at leo deserunt si Metus, ad castrorum per singulari at castigo w Ferient eligendi te animi partinuculam tempore, class mus eros saluis y “rcpublica, potentia per praetexto providebunt” nec o “sufficit” ea arcui quo nunc luctam me.
Ab quo esse potens obstinatus sint ea forlitudo odio angeum dis sequi. Contradictione necessitatem ipsa hac forlitudo Proin Advena eorum, quasi quaerat non obsequio, invidiae mus piscatores nisi a zelose magna si reuiescat. Ad nemo mutare physim ullo proponent in d typi in cras subsistere.
What We Offer
- Yoga classes; (varying styles and levels)
- Mindfulness & Meditation
- Pregnancy yoga & courses
- Yamuna bodyrolling
- Aerial yoga
- Theme-based workshops
- Full & half day retreat or team building events
Non mus modurn et iusturn metus at quod commune eu Feugait Magnatibus, Diutius Mazim Visccra ea facer ad ad sensus gloriatur. Ac ab nam habeat et cedere probitas vivendi unde nam animus error ab parum natus iuramento sint ea caelestis, expirationis mus si stupore platea hac nisl natus, ex typi ac iure antistes per desiderat ulterioribus.
- Access to a daily schedule of existing VIRTUAL LIVESTREAM classes
- + the VIRTUAL CLASS LIBRARY
- + option for class catch up on demand
- £2 per day
- Bespoke VIRTUAL livestream classes designed and created specifically for the needs of your organisation/team
- + VIRTUAL CLASS LIBRARY
- + access to class catch up on demand
We can create bespoke wellness packages carefully tailored to the needs and goals of your organisation. This can include:
- in person wellbeing days at our beautiful London studio
- in person or online workshops
- online livestream classes
- online class library
- class catch up on demand
In person events and online classes run exclusively for your organisation, can help build trust, morale and connectivity as well as impact the mental and physical health of your workforce.
Want to know more?
Email Ella at email@example.com if you would like more information on our services or to discuss your requirements.
Or if you are already accessing our classes and would like your workplace to offer this as a benefit, then please email us and we can give you an information pack to pass on.
Research & Resources
Mental health and employers: refreshing the case for investment, a report published by Deloitte to help us understand more about mental health and wellbeing in today’s labour market, makes a positive case for employers investing in mental health, with an average return of £5 for every £1 spent.
A study by Woodyard in the International Journal of Yoga 2011 found that yoga practices helped to reduce stress, anxiety and depression in participants and enhanced overall well-being and quality of life.
The Kripalu Centre for Yoga and Health in the USA have also gone further to explain that research shows Yoga to improve the function of the Vagus Nerve, a key nerve to help us in stressful situations and in protecting us through resilience. This is also linked to perceived sense of connection – with those with improved Vagus Nerve function feeling a higher sense of connection compared to those who don’t.