The Shala School of Yoga, in association with Ben Wolff, presents this livestreamed online foundation course for anyone interested in learning about the incredible healing and stabilising power of the Breath, based around understanding an Eight-Breath Formula. It is suitable for:
- yoga and mindfulness teachers wishing to deepen their knowledge of breathwork
- therapists, life coaches and health care professionals who wish to use the breath to support themselves and therapeutic relationships
- practitioners wanting to enhance their personal practice
- the general public who would like to learn simple tools to support living well in busy and stressful times
- those wishing to overcome chronic health problems or to support a loved one
This course take the form of 4 mornings over two weekends online. For those wishing to go on and share the techniques, you are then invited to attend one "Breathing Circle", which brings a practical focus to the training. Here you will work in breakout rooms teaching the techniques to one or more guests with a specific condition and you will receive supervision and feedback.
The Breathing School explores a serious subject in an inspiring, compassionate and accessible way, with the opportunity to ask questions and interact on the very lively chat, which is monitored by Ben's team of Senior practitioners.
It is essential that you are opted in for emails on our website in order to receive all the updates about this course. Please ensure that you are opted in for emails. Log in to your Shala account > Click My Account > Profile > Receive Newsletter. Emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.