IN STUDIO | Introductory Yoga Pass £29
3 x IN STUDIO Yoga classes + VIRTUAL LIBRARY
The best way to start your Yoga journey in the studio is on our 30-day Introductory Pass. This offer allows you to visit three times for less than £10 a class within a period of 30 days. This offer is usually restricted to NEW STUDENTS and is a one-time offer. For the month of September and October 2020 it is also open to existing customers returning to the studio.
Prefer to practice in our Virtual Shala? You can opt for a Virtual Introductory Offer instead.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- this is a one-time offer available to NEW STUDENTS ONLY and it needs to be the first yoga purchase you make at our online store
- for September 2020 we are offering it as a Welcome back to existing students also
- the offer should not be purchased more than once
- the pass activates on the date of your first class and is valid for 30 consecutive days (the date of purchase will appear as a "placeholder" date until you book your first visit)
- the pass must be activated within 1 months from the date of purchase
- the offer is valid for our IN STUDIO Yoga classes.
- it is not possible to extend the pass to allow for sickness, holidays or absences
- we reserve the right to make changes to our schedule; wherever possible changes such as teacher substitutions, cancelled classes, time changes, holiday closures, will be reflected on our online schedule
- if you have a booking affected by a schedule change, you will be notified by email (please ensure you are opted in for notifications at our website); we do not send notifications for teacher substitutions
- purchases are non refundable and non transferable
- extensions will be made to credits in the event of any temporary physical studio closures
Cancellations, No Shows & Late Arrivals
- all cancellations should be made via our website; we do not accept cancellations by phone or by email
- we operate a strict 6-hour cancellation policy for all our classes
- we reserve the right to take booking privileges away from anyone who no shows or late cancels more than once on their introductory pass
- late arrivals will usually not be allowed entry in to the class