Prices | Introductory PILATES Pass £39
The best way to start your Pilates journey is on our 30-day Introductory Pass. This excellent value offer allows you to try all of our teachers, allowing you to get a feel for what each class has to offer. If you come every day this works out at only £1.50 per class.
- Enjoy a Pilates class every day for 30 days
- Less than £1.50 if coming everyday
- Enjoy a half price massage or treatment in your first month
This is the ideal way to cultivate a regular Pilates practice and to fully experience the profound benefits that Pilates brings.
This offer is restricted to NEW PILATES STUDENTS and is a one-time offer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This is a one-time offer available to NEW PILATES STUDENTS ONLY and it needs to be the first purchase you make at The Shala online store. If you have visited just for a workshops or an open day then you are entitled to the offer but need to do this via the phone.
- The pass activates on the date of your first class and is valid for 30 consecutive days (note that the date of purchase will appear as a "placeholder" date until you book your first visit)
- It must be activated within 6 months from the date of purchase
the offer is valid for regular Pilates classes (excludes Yoga, Pre-/Post-Natal, Kids/Teens and Workshops)
- The pass is restricted to one Pilates class a day
you are requested to book ALL classes online in order to secure a place
- It is not possible to extend the pass to allow for sickness, holidays or absences
Precise Pilates reserve the right to make changes to the schedule (including reduced timetables in school holidays); wherever possible changes will be reflected on our online schedule
if you have a booking affected by a schedule change, you will be notified by email as long as you are opted in for notifications at The Shala website (note we do not send notifications for teacher substitutions)
- Purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable
- All payments are taken by the Shala on behalf of Precise Pilates
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or with concession rates
Cancellations, No Shows & Late Arrivals
- All cancellations should be made via The Shala website – cancellations by phone or by email are not accepted
- Precise Pilates operate a strict 6-hour cancellation policy for all our classes
- Precise Pilates reserve the right to take booking privileges away from anyone who no shows or late cancels more than once on their introductory pass
- Late arrivals will usually not be allowed entry in to the class