Three Reasons to Master the Art of Sleep
- In the Western World about a third of the population now have sleep issues significant enough to adversely affect how they live their lives
- Eighty per cent of people report that their anxiety whirlwinds out of control at night
- Poor sleep is linked to increased risks of developing depression, anxiety, heart attack, hypertension, diabetes, weight gain and obesity
Intelligent people make sleep their first priority. It is possible to learn to sleep simply by learning the right breath. Learn it once, use it for life.
Three Reasons to Tap your Body's Healing Powers
- The body possesses healing mechanisms that you are unaware of
- You can learn to influence these mechanisms
- How you currently choose to heal is an inefficient and slow way of doing it that generally leads to a poorer quality of mending
An anxious or fearful body is unable to heal properly. Learn to use the breath to influence your healing systems for better, faster and a higher quality of healing. You don't have to wait to be unwell to learn how.
Three Reasons to Learn to Breath Effectively
- The breath is the most powerful tool we have
- How you breathe is how you are
- If you can control your breath you can control your body, your mind and your life
The breath is our treasure. It's the open secret that's hidden in plain sight. It's the last thing we should take for granted yet it's often the first thing we forget.
Two sessions in one afternoon. Make the decision to improve your sleep and/or your capacity to heal and in one afternoon change your life.
Breath for Insomnia, Inducing Rapid & Regular Sleep | 1pm Sunday 24 April | £15
Breath for Accelerated Healing | 3pm Sunday 24 April | £15