Prices | Yoga Membership Offer
Membership allows unlimited access to our Yoga classes for the exceptional value of £89/month. If you are visiting the Shala for two or more Yoga classes a week, the membership is the most economical way to continue visiting the centre after taking advantage of the introductory New Student Offer. The more you come the cheaper the class.
- 6 visits week = £3.42 class
- 5 visits week = £4.11 class
- 4 visits week = £5.13 class
- 3 visits week £6.85 class
- 2 visits week £10.27 class
This is a rolling contract which will run until cancelled in writing by email (one month's notice is required). There is a minimum subscription of 3 months.
Additional benefits include 20% discount on workshops (automatically deducted when you purchase a workshop) and the option to store your mat at the Shala free of charge.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- our Yoga membership offer is on a rolling contract and will continue indefinitely on a monthly basis until cancelled
- there is a minimum subscription period of 3 months
- cancellation notice should be given in writing by email stating the reason for cancellation
- cancellation notice may be given 30 days prior to the next billing cycle (i.e. if you wish to cancel after three months you should give notice prior to your second payment date
- membership may be suspended for a minimum period of two weeks up to a maximum of 6 consecutive months. We charge a one-off admin fee of £20 per suspension or £20 per month (instead of your monthly debit) if longer than 30 days . Suspensions can be actioned at any point (via email request) and allow membership days to be carried over on your return.
- the membership activates on the date you purchase it
- the membership is valid for all our regular Yoga classes only; it excludes Pilates, Pre-/Post-Natal, Kids/Teens and Workshops
- it is not possible to extend the pass to allow for sickness, holidays or absences
- students are requested to book classes online in order to secure a place in the classes
- it is only possible to book for the 30 day cycle for which payment has been taken; if you are unable to book a class it is usually because the class is falling within the next payment cycle and you will need to wait until that payment has been taken
- the Shala cannot guarantee by paying for a Membership, that there will be a space available in a class
- we reserve the right to make changes to our schedule; wherever possible changes such as teacher substitutions, cancelled classes, time changes, holiday closures, will be reflected on our online schedule
- if you have a booking affected by a schedule change, you will be notified by email (please ensure you are opted in for notifications at our website); we do not send notifications for teacher substitutions
- payments are non refundable and non transferable
Cancellations, No Shows and Late Arrivals
- all class cancellations should be made via our website; we do not accept class cancellations by phone or by email
- we operate a strict 6-hour cancellation policy for all our classes
- we reserve the right to take booking privileges away from anyone who no shows or late cancels more than once in a given month on their membership
- late arrivals will usually not be allowed entry in to the class